CEE Specialty s.r.o. - Underwriting Agency
is a Czech company licensed and regulated by the Czech national bank. CEE Specialty s.r.o. is an MGA, ie the “managing general agent”. It is a type of insurance agent that has been given so-called "binding authority" and can negotiate insurance contracts and perform other related activities in the name and on behalf of partner insurance companies.
CEE Specialty was in the past a member of CertAsig group, from which it completely separated in December 2019.
CEE Specialty has a branch in Bucharest in Romania.
WHY TO COOPERATE WITH CEE SPECIALTY
- indirectly owned by private equity fund RCI II with major shareholders European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Fund
- CEE Specialty arranges insurance for renowned foreign insurers by rating “A-” or better
- insurance contracts are in Czech and under Czech law
- CEE Specialty has no minimum premium
- claims are handled in the Czech Republic by an independent company CONTIN s.r.o.
- flexible and fast services
- an experienced team of underwriters authorized to underwrite independently and with the support of strong foreign insurers
- fully digital insurance policies (upon request of the client also in printed form)
- innovative approach with emphasis on client needs
Argo Global SE: A- rated (excellent) by A.M. Best, member of Argo Group International Holdings Ltd. which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
HDI Global Specialty SE rated A+ by Standard & Poor's and A (stable outlook) by A.M. Best, it is a joint venture company founded by Hannover Re and HDI Global SE.
Currently CEE Specialty offers:
- all kinds of liability insurance products (general, product, professional including IT and medical facilities, D&O)
- marine hull insurance
- cargo insurance incl. DSU
- custom bonds
- contractual bonds
- cyber risk insurance
- property insurance incl. technical risks and CAR/EAR